Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Prayer Today


Today I was thinking how I want my life and everything in it to be glorifying to the Lord. I want Him to use me in the ways He wants. So my prayer today for my blog is that He would use this blog to encourage, uplift, and show His love and peace to others. I want this to be a place where other mothers, wives, and daughters can come and see a glimpse of my heart and know that Christ dwells in me!


I want Christ to shine out through me to those I meet! Even you on this little blog who I may never have the pleasure of meeting in person here on this earth.


I'm excited to be starting afresh with my blog and turning it into being more Christ-centered! I have some post ideas I want to share with you in the next few weeks that the Lord has been teaching/showing me. Some of which include topics like True beauty, time management, and priorities. I pray that the Lord shows me the right words to write and that you are blessed through them by seeing 'His' handiwork. For indeed it is not my own works but His through me!

Blessings on your day!
Sarah

1 comment:

Trinity said...

Yay! So excited! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...