Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Keeping it simple around here



Today I decided that I'm going to make a change on my blog! :-) I'm pretty excited about it! I'm wanting my blog to have a little more me in it. Sarah Mae is hosting the challenge and I'm going to be following along! :-)

The first challenge is about setting boundaries! Here are my boundaries:

~I will not let my blog come before my Children. I will make sure that I spend the time I need to with them. I will blog during their nap times, early morning, or evening. I don't want to be known to them as a mama who just spends all her time on the computer.

~I will not let my blog come before taking care of my home. If I need to get something else done during nap time, early morning, or in the evening I will simply skip blogging.

~If I am burned out I will decide to take a brake from blogging and get down to real life. I want to write edifying things on my blog that are uplifting and encouraging to other ladies!

~I will be making my blog family friendly and Christ-honoring... being picky about what I blog about and who I blog for.

Thank you for reading! May the Lord bless your time here!
Sarah

1 comment:

A Restful Place said...

This is great Sarah! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...