Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Posh Pads Review


Posh Pads is a company with a lovely selection of nursing pads and panty liners!

From Posh Pad's Website:

"A few other reasons to start using cloth: 

~Cheaper than disposables in the long run.
~ Much Less waste for you to throw away.
~ Reusable (better for the environment + saving you money).
~ Always on hand - Never have to make the dash to get more.
~ Feels softer than disposables.
~Tends to be less "sweaty" feeling than disposables.
~ May lessen the chance of getting thrush (than using disposables)."


I am really excited to change from disposable pads to reusable ones! I mean why not? They aren't hard to clean or take care of, they are WAY cheaper, and of course healthier! :-) Plus you get to choose from all sorts of pretty colors! ;-)

Posh Pads sent me a sampler package of reusable panty liners to review! I loved all the fun colors they came in! :-) Not to mention that they are ORGANIC!

"MY POSH PADS uses the renewable resource of bamboo as a fabric because it grows naturally and abundantly without pesticides or fertilizers, therefore reducing the chances of allergies or skin conditions. The thermal characteristics offer great breathing ability; keeping moisture away from the body. Bamboo is highly absorbent and naturally deodorizing. The layers allow moisture to be wicked away from your body leaving you drier."

I think my favorite things about these pads are the fact that they are made out of organic bamboo fabric! The fabric is so soft and comfortable, and with all the pretty colors to choose from it makes it that much more fun! I also really liked that they have different size snap options! This makes for easier sizing on different sized panties!

Buy them: Visit Posh Pads website to purchase these great panty liners or to see what other lovely items they have for sell! :-)

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. All opinions are 100% my own and may vary from yours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...