Monday, February 11, 2013

Book reading list


Who out there loves books??? Can I say 'I do' enough? Books lately have become a big part of my life. I haven't always enjoyed reading. In fact when I was younger you could say I hated reading. But since I've been married and got pregnant with our first baby I have loved to read and learn! I can't say I enjoy fiction all that much yet... I like reading more non-fiction.

My friend at A Restful Place has inspired me to blog about the books I am going to try and read this month (February)! :-) I just bought 4 books that I thought looked good at a new bookstore in town so I am excited to be reading again!


I have currently been reading "Mommy Diagnostics"! I'm looking forward to continue to reading this one and hopefully sharing a review with you on it!



I have also just started reading "for women only". This book is a total eye opener. I think any wife should read this book!


This book I found at a local bookstore and thought I would give it a try! Sounds really good! 


This is another that I found at a local bookstore and decided to buy! :-)


Mommy Diagnostic's is so good I need to read The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy as well! :-)


As you may have been able to tell I have been into health and family lately! ;-) What good books have you read lately? :-)

1 comment:

A Restful Place said...

Awe! How fun! Loved this! I love 3 of your books - Mommy Diagnostics, For Women Only and The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy! :)

I love to read to, it's just been that I hadn't taken the time to actually read much once I had the boys. Now I've been purposing to try and get at least 20 minutes of reading into every day! It's been so refreshing and nice to learn new things through encouraging books! Thanks for sharing Sarah! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...